We pride ourselves on not only offering the most expert advice on Queensland traffic law but also at a reasonable price.
We charge a flat upfront fee for our services, that means no hidden charges or unexpected bills. We don't charge any travelling fees either; if you are in Maroochydore you will pay the same price as if you are Brisbane.
We are also upfront with our fees, if you look at other law firms few, if any, clearly list how much they are going to charge you. Clarity Law on the other hand are happy to list our prices as we know we are giving great value for money.
Our prices include;
- full preparation for court including checking for defences and devising strategy to minimise penalty
- where appropriate drafting all affidavits
- negotiations with the police prosecution unit including obtaining traffic history and charge documents
- drafting submissions for the court
- arranging for you to attend a driving course (if appropriate)
- all telephone calls, faxes emails and meetings with you
- detailed information to you on the likely penalty and information on what will happen at court and afterwards
- appearing in the court with you
You don't need to pay outrageous legal fees to get the best, Clarity Law are your traffic law experts.
The prices for our services in the Magistrates Court (for a guilty plea) are:
|Work Licence (includes price of guilty plea)||$1,800|
|Special Hardship Order||$1,800|
|Licence reinstatement application (Magistrates Court)||$1,800|
|Drink Driving - Low range||$1,300|
|Drink Driving - Mid range||$1,400|
|Drink Driving - High range||$1,500|
|Drug Driving – Low range||$1,300|
|Drug Driving – UIL||$1,500|
|Careless Driving (where someone is injured)||$2,200|
|Disqualified Driving– (no previous)||$1,300|
|Disqualified Driving – (previous charges)||$2,000|
|Dangerous Driving (where no one hurt)||$1,800|
|Evading police (if there are other charges as well)||$3,300|
We accept the following payment methods
Payments will be made into our trust account where it will remain until the matter is completed and you give us permission to take the money from trust.
If you are pleading not guilty or if you are pleading guilty and the risk of imprisonment is high or there is an extensive traffic history we will need to provide a quote.
Still not sure what we will charge you? Then contact us and we will be happy to provide you with a fixed price quote.