DUI & Drink Driving Lawyer Caloundra
Thank you for considering if Clarity Law might be a good firm to assist you with your DUI or Drink Driving charge in the Caloundra Court. We know this is a very difficult and stressful time and you need to be sure any lawyer you hire is both experienced with DUI and Drink Driving charges in Caloundra and just as importantly one you trust.
We do understand if you have a DUI or Drink Driving charge in Caloundra Court whether it is high range or mid or low range that you need immediate solid advice on your options and whether you could apply for a work licence. We also understand you want a lawyer that will communicate with you and not just take you money and not return your calls or emails. Finally you need to know what your costs will be and that is why all of our prices are fixed and are listed clearly on our website, there is no hidden fees or extra costs.
Also in most circumstances you won’t need to physically meet with us until the court date, we can do everything by phone, zoom and email and have done so successfully for thousands of clients.
Where is Caloundra Court?
3 Gregson Place
PO Box 250
Caloundra Qld 4551
8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Phone (07) 5293 4100
Fax (07) 5293 4118
The current list of Magistrates at Caloundra are;
Our Local Office
14-18 Duporth Avenue, Maroochydore 4558
Phone: 1300 952 255
Please always phone ahead to book an appointment, due to COVID we can’t accept walk in clients at the current time.
Every one of our lawyers is extremely experienced appearing in the Pine Rivers Magistrates Court every week representing people on a huge range of traffic, DUI and Drink Driving charges.
Belinda Smyth – Client Services Manager
Between our lawyers we have appeared in court thousands of times representing clients with drink driving charges.
Since 2010 we have been representing people throughout the Caloundra region who have been charged with a DUI or Drink Driving charge and need a good traffic lawyer to represent them. We aren’t a firm that does traffic law as just one area of law, we do traffic law exclusively.
Our client’s often come to us nervous, worried and needing answers. This is not a time for uncertainty over your future nor the costs you will pay. The stress that a drink driving charge causes to people can be overwhelming, having a lawyer to help will give you a lot of relief.
We strive to give you immediate comprehensive advice and a fixed fee so you can be sure of your legal costs and whether you qualify for a work licence. While we will never be the cheapest we do offer the best value in our humble opinion.
Our prices include;
- full preparation for court and devising strategy to minimise penalty
- negotiations with the police prosecution unit including obtaining traffic history and charge documents
- preparing for what we will tell the Magistrate
- advising you on how to obtain character references
- all telephone calls and emails
- detailed information to you on the likely disqualification period and fine and information on what will happen at court and afterwards
- appearing in the court with you to conduct you’re a guilty plea
What areas of traffic law we undertake in addition to DUI and Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Drink Driving
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Unlicensed Driving
- Disqualified Driving
- Work Licences
- Hardship Licences
- Driving 40km/h over Speed Limit
- Removal of Disqualification
- Evading Police
Why should I choose you and not just represent myself?
We understand that many people do just represent themselves in court for a drink driving charge. Unfortunately some believe the duty lawyer will assist them which they will not for a drink driving charge unless you are facing a prison sentence.
We get calls every week from people who have represented themselves and had a terrible outcome and are now desperate to try and do something to overturn the decision. Just some of the reasons to engage a traffic lawyer includes;
- We have appeared in Caloundra hundreds of times this means we know what the Magistrates want to hear to minimise the disqualification period
- We can advise you if you qualify for a work licence
- We are there to look after your interests, neither the Magistrates nor the Police Prosecutor is going to do that, you need someone on your side
- We can take you through the whole process so you are not worried what will occur in Caloundra court as we would have explained everything to you and will be with you at court to assist you. This will dramatically reduce your stress levels
- engaging us shows the court you are taking your charges seriously
Links that may be of assistance
How to get in Contact with us
If you want to engage us or just need further information or no obligation advice then you can either;
- Use our contact form and we will contact you by email or phone at a time that suits you
- Call us on 1300 952 255 seven days a week, 7am to 7pm
If I contacted you what would occur?
If you contact Clarity Law then Steven Brough the firm’s founder or our client services manager Belinda Smyth will take the call or receive the email. They have over 40 years legal experience between them, we can provide immediate legal assistance and answer any questions you have. We will discuss your case, provide guidance and send a quote by email with additional relevant information about your drink driving charge, all at no cost and no obligation.
If you want to engage us then it’s easy, there is a form you can complete and email back or complete online. If you don’t want to engage us or want to engage another firm that’s fine, you won’t be hassled and at worst you will just have more information about your charge. Once engaged one of our lawyers will go through your matter and contact you to discuss what the best way forward is to achieve the best results. Every one of our lawyers are very experienced with thousands of courts appearances between them and they know the Pine Rivers court and the Magistrates and Prosecutors.
More Drink Driving Information
- Top 5 Drink Driving Myths
- The Essential Guide to Obtaining a Work Licence
- Drink Driving on a Lime Scooter
- How Drink Driving Matters are Heard in Queensland
- What happens after your drivers licence is disqualified?
- Refusing a Breathalyser Test in Queensland
- Can you commit a drink driving offence in your driveway?
- Immediate suspension for drink driving
- Case Study - High Range Drink Driving and Disqualified Driving
- Three High Range Drink Driving Charges
- Special Hardship Orders v Work Licences
- High Range DUI
- Going through a drink driving charge in Caboolture Magistrate Court